Senior Judge: Sara Dixon
Closing Date for applications: Monday 18th June 2018
APPLICATIONS: Please complete the forms below and send it to:
- Susan Foex, 13 Savio Way, Middleton, Manchester, M24 1FZ
- Payment by cheque should accompany the application form, cheques payable to ASA North West Region for £15 for each Grade.
- Applications must be made in bulk by the Club only.
No individual applications from swimmers will be accepted.
- There will be approximately 50 applications accepted, 50% of which will reserved for North West Region applicants. Your Club will be advised in advance of the swimmers who have been allocated a place to take their assessment plus full arrangements for the day.
- Judges to Accompany Swimmers: Clubs are to provide sufficient, appropriately qualified Judges to accompany their swimmers, as follows:
1 – 5 swimmers 1 judge will be required,
6 -15 swimmers 2 judges will be required
16-25 swimmers 3 judges – this will increase in multiples of ten.
Clubs must send an Level 2 judge if submitting Grade 3, 4 & 5 swimmers for assessment. Failing to supply this level of Judge may preclude your swimmers from being assessed if there are insufficient judges to cover.
Please complete and return the Club Co-ordinator & Judges information form
Swimmers cannot retake a Grade within one calendar month of a previous failed attempt but may attempt a grade again to obtain a higher pass level. Swimmers must produce their log book at each skills assessment or they must be refused entry. Club coaches must sign to confirm swimmers are ready to attempt the grade entered for.
Swimmers may only attempt Figure grade 4,5 or 6 at the appropriate age related time;
Eg Figure grade 4 – January 1st of the year that they turn 13
Figure grade 5 – January 1st of the year that they turn 15
Figure grade 6 – January 1st of the year that they turn 15