The Swim England National Awards return in 2019, to celebrate all the individual achievements and team successes of the past year.
The awards recognise all those individuals in our sports, from members and volunteers to partners, teachers and athletes.
This year’s event will be taking place on 30 November at The Great Hall at the University of Birmingham.
The Swim England National Awards 2019 will take on a different format to previous years, as the organisation seeks to recognise the success of clubs throughout the Country.
This year, each of the eight Swim England regions; North West, North East, West Midlands, East Midlands, South East, South West, East Region and London Region – will select winners from all nine awards categories.
These eight winners for each award will then form the shortlist for the Swim England National Awards, with all Regional winners invited to attend the ceremony.
This year’s awards include:
- Swim England Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Youth Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Club of the Year
- Swim England Coach of the Year
- Swim England Technical Official of the Year
- Swim England Long Service Award to Aquatics
- Swim England Youth Achievement Award
- Swim England Adult Achievement Award
- Swim England Personal Achievement Award.
Nominations close on 31st July 2019.
Click here to read the nomination criteria for each category.
Once you understand the nomination criteria, click here and complete the form to nominate.