Following a successful Summit last year, the Swim Group is once again inviting the swimming sector to come together for a day of discussions and look at innovative ways we can move forward.
Swim Summit 2018
- Date: Thursday 27th September 2018
- Location: Harrow Leisure Centre, Christchurch Avenue, Harrow, HA3 5BD
- Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Cost: Free
Throughout the day, there will be opportunities to hear from a range of key leaders in the sector and network with colleagues.
Key discussion areas will include:
- State of the Nation – What is the current state of swimming? Are we happy with it or should we be doing more?
- ‘It all starts with learning to swim’ – Two years on, we look at the work that has taken place to improve swimming and water safety in schools and how we can ensure the whole nation is able to swim.
- Keeping the facilities open – In these challenging economic times, how do we ensure swimming facilities stay open?
- Keeping swimming relevant: innovation, innovation, innovation – Hear from some of the innovative leaders of the sector and be inspired by their approaches.
The Swim Summit provides a unique opportunity for the swimming sector to join together, share ideas and discuss the future. The conference is free to attend so why not Book your place