Team Manager 2 online course aims to further enhance the knowledge gained when completing the Team Manager 1 course – putting clubs in a better place ahead of events and competitions returning.
The Team Manager 2 courses are appropriate for all those who are working with a team or club in camps and competitions, both domestically and internationally.
They cover all aquatic disciplines and will be delivered via Zoom.
The requirements in order to take part in the course are:
- Must hold a Swim England membership
- Must have an in date DBS check on membership record
- Must have an approved safeguarding certificate on membership record
- Must have completed the Team Manager 1 course
- Must identify as a team manager on the Club Personnel Report
- Must be 18 or older.
Cost: £12 (non-refundable). If for any reason the course has to be cancelled by the Regional Office, then a refund or alternative course will be offered.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 10th October 2022
SENW Terms and Conditions