- SwimMark Benefits
General Club Benefits
- Access to a development tool for club improvement.
- Identification of workforce training needs to improve club operation.
- An effective club management structure with clearly identified roles/responsibilities (e.g. committee roles).
- Access to a range of best practice templates and policies.
- Develop clear goals and ambitions that can be communicated to all club members.
- Greater number of appropriately qualified volunteers, who are safe to work with children, young people and all volunteers, with defined role descriptions.
- Enhance quality of coaching/teaching delivery.
- Opportunities to share best practice and network with other SwimMark clubs.
- A statement to parents that the club prioritise child safeguarding.
- £250 from Swim England North West after each accreditation to spend on workforce development
- £100 Institute of Swimming vouchers towards courses and CPD costs per annum (12 month duration to use the vouchers).
- 5% discount on Swim England Awards and discounts at Swim England Club conferences and events.
- County Association Grants/Bursaries – North West Club Investment Fund
- Accreditation can help with eligibility towards sport specific funding pots (e.g. County Sports Partnerships/Sport England Small Grants Fund).
- 3 Free Bronze listing per year for coaching vacancies on the Careers in Aquatics website.