- Swim Mark
- Benefits of SwimMark
Benefits of SwimMark
General Club Benefits
- Access to a development tool for club improvement including the production of a Club Development Plan
- Identification of workforce training needs to improve club operation in relation to enhanced quality of coaching/teaching delivery and the running of the clubs (e.g. committee roles).
- Develop effective club management structures and processes with clearly identified roles and responsibilities.
- Access to a range of Swim England templates and policies, which increases best practice and improve all areas of the club.
- Greater number of appropriately qualified volunteers, who are safe to work with children, young people and all volunteers, with defined role descriptions
- £500 from the region to spend on workforce development
- £100 IoS vouchers towards courses and CPD costs per annum (12 month duration to use the vouchers).
- 5% discount on Swim England Awards and discounts at Swim England Club Conferences and events.
- County Association Grants/Bursaries – North West Club Investment Fund
- Some pool providers offer a discount to SwimMark clubs. The Swim England National Club Survey finding (2015) indicate that the average pool hire rates of £18.60 per lane versus average of £15.48 (17% less) for SwimMark accredited clubs. This provides a saving of sum £3000 per annum.
- Accreditation can help with eligibility towards sport specific funding pots (e.g. County Sports Partnerships/Sport England Small Grants Fund).