Does your club want to be sustainable?
Ever wondered how your club measures up against others?
Does your club want information of how to improve in the future?
Then Club Health Tracker is for your Club.
Have you heard about the Club Health Tracker but not sure what it is or why to do it?
Then, this speedy 20 minute intro webinar is for you. The Webinar will run through all you need to know about Swim England’s online club development tool and how to access your clubs instant results.
- Friday 17th Nov – 12.00pm-12.20pm
- Monday 27th Nov – 7.00pm- 7.20pm
Further information and registration link – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GRYCRSC
More about the Club Health Tracker
Following the success of the Club Health Tracker launched by Swim England earlier in 2023, the second window is due to open for clubs to complete from Wednesday 1st November 2023.
SENW would recommend as many clubs as possible to please complete the Club Health Tracker which will take around 10-15 minutes to complete. Benefits include:
- Quantifies the strengths of your club and benchmarks those against the average of other clubs and disciplines locally and nationally.
- Helps clubs measure and celebrate their club development improvements annually.
- Instant online results will highlight areas that may require club development attention.
- Track and celebrate your annual progress made by your committe.
Don’t worry if you didn’t use the Club Health Tracker last year you can still complete it this time and start your annual benchmarking.
Links, passwords and logins will be sent out to ALL Club Secretaries (as listed on Swim England’s Online Membership System) on the 1st November 2023 – we would therefore urgently remind all clubs to ensure their OMS records are correct and up to date.