Swim England North West are looking for the next generation of aspiring coaches. We believe, this course will equip you with the knowledge and tools to actively support a Swimming Coach in the delivery of a planned training session.
Individuals who successfully complete the course may (subject to bursary criteria being met) be able to access the Regional Coaching Bursary.
Lancashire County Club members may also be able to access the Pat Gabbitas Fund
You must be at least 16 years of age at the start of the course
How to book your place or to use SwimMark Vouchers
To book your place on this course, please do so directly through the IOS Website (please note, the price shown is the ‘RRP’ rate, if you are a Swim England Member you are eligible for a reduced ‘Club Rate Offer’ price).
- If you are a Swim England Member, please contact IOS directly before registering to receive the ‘Club Rate Offer’ (this is a reduced rate for this course).
- Any clubs wishing to use their £100 SwimMark IOS Voucher for this course, please contact IOS before registering.
IOS can be contacted – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01509 640 640
*** To find out more information and to book your place on this course through IOS, please click here ***
Online work starts 5th January 2023
Theory sessions take place on:
- Wednesday 11th January (5-9pm),
- Wednesday 18th January (5-9pm) and
- Wednesday 25th January 2023 (6-9pm) – online, via Zoom
Practical sessions take place on
- Sunday 12th February (4.45-7.15pm) & Sunday 19th February 2023 (4.45-7.15pm) at Sale Leisure Centre, Sale
Closing date for bookings – 22nd December 2022