FOR NORTH WEST CLUBS ONLY
Grade Testing available for 1,2,3,4 & 5 Routines ONLY
Date Saturday 10th March 2018 Time 16.30 to 20.30
Senior Judge: Sara Dixon
Closing Date for applications: Friday 16th February 2018
APPLICATIONS: Please complete and return the Club Co-ordinator & Judges Information form:
- Susan Foex, 13 Savio Way, Middleton, Manchester, M24 1FZ
- Payment by cheque should accompany the application form, cheques payable to ASA North West Region for £10 for each Grade.
- Applications must be made in bulk by the Club only.
- No individual applications from swimmers will be accepted.
There will be approximately 50 applications accepted, ALL of which will reserved for North West Region applicants. Your Club will be advised in advance of the swimmers who have been allocated a place to take their assessment plus full arrangements for the day.
- Judges to Accompany Swimmers: Clubs are to provide sufficient, appropriately qualified Judges to accompany their swimmers, as follows:
1 – 5 swimmers 1 judge will be required
6 -15 swimmers 2 judges will be required
16-25 swimmers 3 judges, this will increase in multiples of ten.
Clubs must send a Level 2 judge if submitting Grade 3, 4 & 5 swimmers for assessment. Failing to supply this level of Judge may preclude your swimmers from being assessed if there are insufficient judges to cover.
Swimmers cannot retake a Grade within one calendar month of a previous failed attempt but may attempt a grade again to obtain a higher pass level. Swimmers must produce their log book at each grade assessment or they must be refused entry. Club coaches must sign to confirm swimmers are ready to attempt the grade entered for.
Swimmers must attempt the Routine grade which is at the same level as the Figure grade they held on 1st January 2018. Eg If a swimmer holds Grade 4 Figure on 1st Jan 2018 but then passes Grade 5 Figure in Feb 2018, the first Routine grade they take must be Routine Grade 4.
Swimmers can attempt Routine Grade 1 even if they have not yet achieved Figure Grade 1