Monday 30th January,2023 online
6.00 – 8.00 pm Athletes
7.00 – 8.00pm Coaches
Who is this workshop for?
- Athletes who attend Regional Para-Swimming Training in their region
- All classified athletes and those on the classification waiting list who would like to develop their swimming further
- Competitive Swim England members who have an eligible Para-Swimming impairment or hearing impairment and would like to learn more about ParaSwimming, or development / competitive opportunities
- Coaches who would like to gain a greater knowledge of Para-Swimming and the support available to them and to athletes.
- Club Administrators, exploring ways of developing Para-Swimming within their workforce and club environment.
**All athletes under the age of 16 should be accompanied by an adult throughout.
How to book onto the day.Please complete this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7PZNKJV By Wednesday 25th January 2023 at 3pm.
Log in details will be sent to you individually on Monday 30th January 2023: