The welfare of all our athletes, coaches, workforce and volunteers is of paramount importance.
This communication is designed to inform, rather than alarm, and contains relevant links to the most up to date guidance from the Government and Public Health England regarding novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- The Government has issued advice around travel to and from certain areas as novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation develops. Please read the latest advice here. This is updated regularly.
- We’d like to take this opportunity to remind all clubs running events, training sessions or trip abroad that they must inform participants, coaches, volunteers and spectators of the hygiene precautions to reduce the spread of infection. For the latest infection control advice, please click here.
- It is our expectation that Swim England members will comply with the latest Government and NHS guidance. This can be found on the Public Health England Website. If you feel unwell, please call NHS 111 for advice.
- Swim England will be continuing to plan events as normal but will be following Government guidance and assessing risk as appropriate. Swim England will be issuing specific guidance regarding forthcoming Swim England events as necessary to those due to attend.
- We would advise clubs to also carry out appropriate risk assessments and comply with all Government advice when planning future activities.
Many thanks for your cooperation.