The Swim England North West Regional Awards return in 2021 with the winners to be announced at the Annual Council Meeting on Saturday 4th September 2021. The Regional winners will then be put forward for the Swim England National Awards, where the winners will be announced in a virtual live ceremony on Saturday 9th October.
The Awards will recognise and celebrate the incredible spirit of our aquatics community which and been especially evidence during these challenging times. The Awards will showcase individuals and groups across a number of categories based around two streams: Inspirational Awards and Innovation Awards reflecting our ability to adapt and meet the challenges our community has faced.
Nominations open on 1st June 2021 and will close on 15th August 2021.
Click here to submit your nominations
This awards recognises creativity and innovation by individuals or groups, where complex, innovative or engaging activity ensured the aquatic community was motived and engaged during the challenging times.
- Sport Innovation Award – this award recognises the innovative approach taken to ensure the technical aspect of the sport is delivered
- Engagement Innovation Award – this award recognises the creative approach taken to engage our members across the aquatic community.
- Inspirational Volunteer Award – this award recognises volunteers from the age of 18 and upwards. This could be anyone from within the club.
- Inspirational Young Volunteer Award – this award recognises volunteers from the age of 14 to 17. This could be anyone from within the club.
- Inspirational Club Coach/Teacher Award – this award recognises a Coach or Teacher, who can be paid or unpaid.
- Inspirational Athlete Award – this award recognises participants across all disciplines from the age of 12 upwards. This could be anyone taking part in our sports within clubs.
- Inspirational Youth Champion Award – this award recognises individuals who continue to champion the voice of the young people (under 25 years of age) within aquatics, have a clear passion for the sport and made a volunteering commitment or advocacy through campaigning, fundraising or committee work.