The Swim England Para Swimming Talent Team have arranged a free, fun day of workshops and activities designed to help athletes, coaches and parents/guardians gain valuable information about the development of Para-athletes.
Sunday 8th May 2022
Athletes – 10:30am-12:15pm (Coaches welcome to observe)
Coaches – 12:30-2pm
Who is this day for?
- Athletes who attend Regional Para-Swimming Training
- All classified athletes and those on the classification waiting list who would like to develop their swimming further
- Category 2 members who have an eligible Para-swimming impairment or hearing impairment and would like to learn more about para-swimming, or development/competitive opportunities.
- Coaches who would like to gain a greater knowledge of Para-swimming and the support available to them and to athletes.
- Club administrators exploring ways of developing para-swimming within their workforce and club environment.
All athletes under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult throughout.
This day is not open to athletes on the Swim England or British Para-Swimming Talent Programme.
Sessions will cover:
- Psychology – Self Reflection
- Lifestyle – The Importance of Rest
- Developing Stroke Technique
To book you place please click here.
Log in details will be sent to registered individuals week commencing 2nd May 2022.
If you have any queries or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org