The Swim England Para Swimming Talent Team have arranged a free, fun day of workshops and activities designed to help athletes, coaches and parents/guardians gain valuable information about the development of Para-athletes.
Sunday 17th October 2021
Athletes – 10:00am-12:00pm (Coaches welcome to watch)
Coaches – 12:30-2:30pm
Who is this day for?
- Athletes who attend Regional Para-Swimming Training
- All classified athletes and those on the classification waiting list who would like to develop their swimming further
- Category 2 members who have an eligible Para-swimming impairment or hearing impairment and would like to learn more about para-swimming, or development/competitive opportunities.
- Coaches who would like to gain a greater knowledge of Para-swimming and the support available to them and to athletes.
- Club administrators exploring ways of developing para-swimming within their workforce and club environment.
All athletes under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult throughout.
Sessions will cover:
- When your coach mentions efficiency and streamlining, do you wonder what they mean and how that translates to how you are swimming?
- Could you swim faster with the same effort?
- Do you want to know basic nutrition and hydration concepts for training?
- Do you deliver a successful Age-Group programme?
- Can you develop that further?
- Do you ask yourself how integrated and accessible your programme is?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then this day is for you!
To book you place please click here.
Log in details will be sent to registered individuals on the afternoon of 14th October 2021.