Swim England Para-Swimming Talent Team have arranged a FREE fun day of online workshops and activities, designed to support athletes, coaches and parents/guardians gain valuable information about the development of Para-athletes. A digital certificate of attendance will be issued following the day.
Date: Sunday 7th February 2021
Athletes – 9:34am-1pm (Coaches welcome to observe)
Club Administrators – 1pm-2.30pm
Coaches – 2:45pm-4:45pm
Eligibility for the Day:
- Athletes who attend the SENW Regional Para Training sessions.
- All classified athletes or those on the classification waiting list who would like to develop their swimming further.
- Category 2 members who have an eligible para-swimming impairment or hearing impairment
- Coaches who would like to gain a greater knowledge about para-swimming and the support available to them and to athletes.
- Club Administrators who would like to explore ways of developing Para-swimming within their club environment.
Please note this day is not open to athletes on a National / British Para Swimming Talent Programme.
All athletes under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult throughout the session.
Please click here to meet the team delivering on the day and the timetable.
To book your place, please click here or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in details will be sent to individuals signed up to attend, week commencing 1st February.