In line with Swim England Swimming Talent Pathway, Swim England North West will be delivering the Regional Development Programme for 2022-2023.
The Programme offers to support athletes and are working to:
- Further develop fundamental movement skills and core aquatic skills to advance physical literacy.
- Further develop technical skills across all four competitive strokes and turns
- Understand the culture of Swim England and its associated talent programmes
- Develop characteristics in line with the age and ‘development’ stage of the Optimal Athlete Development Framework (OADF)
- Increase opportunities for the workforce delivering at this stage of the pathway, to experience and facilitate an integrated and inclusive training environment.
Selected swimmers and their home coaches will be contacted by Swim England North West.