During a previous Swim England Club Management Group meeting, a decision was made to compile an update following each quarterly meeting (March, June, September and December) and circulate this to all accredited clubs. Please see below the most recent updates.
SwimMark Updates December 2019 –
- SwimMark Portal – Please note that the SwimMark portal is unavailable on the first Wednesday of every month (5-7pm) due to work being undertaken on the Swim England server – we apologies for any inconvenience.
- Element 13 – A polite reminder that following the launch of the Coaching and Teaching Register, SwimMark clubs must now use information from the Register (i.e. information can be downloaded from the Online Membership System) to populate the coaches/teachers part of Element 13. Information for remaining club personnel should be added to the current Swim England template (or the clubs own document).
- Please note that information must not be amended once downloaded from the register – submission will be cross-reference against information stored centrally on OMS.
- Please ensure that DBS and safeguarding dates listed on the OMS report are in date. If any information is missing the ‘Common Questions and Answers‘ sheet will prove useful.
- In relation to the above, five individuals from each club can access information via OMS. Please refer to the User Guide for additional information.
General Updates December 2019:-
- Easyfundraising – Has you club signed up to easyfundraising? If not, please don’t miss out on an exciting opportunity to generate funding through everyday online shopping. To date approximately £380,000 has been generated by circa 950 aquatic clubs! If your club has already signed up to easyfundraising, you can benefit from a FREE advice session with one of their Fundraising Coaches. It’s really helpful 15 minute call, at a time to suit you, where you will receive tailored advice on making easyfundraising work for you club. Book you call by clicking here.
- Club Matters – has your club subscribed to the Club Matters newsletter? Club Matters provide free practical resources to help club develop, grow and become more sustainable. To find out more visit the Club Matters website.
- Coaching and Teaching Register – We now have nearly 9,000 coaches and teachers listed on the register. This information will enable Swim England to support and communicate with those individuals that play a pivotal role in the development of our aquatic sports. Quarterly newsletters are now being circulated to those listed on the register so please could you encourage coaches/teachers to ensure they have provided us with their up to date email addresses. For more information, please click here.
- Club Hub – A reminder that the Club Support Hub is now available on the Swim England website. Here clubs will find a wealth of information and resources to start, manage and develop you aquatics club.
Thank you for your continued commitment to SwimMark.